Willowtree Glamping Mournes, 17a Mill Road, Annalong, Co. Down BT34 4RH, N. Ireland
1) All bookings made by telephone must be confirmed in writing via email or post with the required deposit within 2 days. Email bookings are welcome, and the deposit secures the required dates.
2) A deposit of £100 for one night’s accommodation is required when booking glamping accommodation for a 1 night stay or £100 deposit for a 2 day or longer night stay.
All deposits include an administration charge of £50 which is non-returnable if a deposit is returned*.
3) The Proprietors reserve the right to alter or cancel the booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If cancellation by the proprietor is necessary the monies received shall be returned in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
4) The Glamping Units are available from 3pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Any departures after 10am may incur an extra change for late departures.
5) The Proprietors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to clients or any third parties during their stay.
6) The clients shall keep the accommodation and all furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay and shall leave the property in the same sate of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
7) Additional fire wood is charged at £5 per bag, this may be removed from your security deposit.
8) Prices may change without notice, and are confirmed at time of booking.
10) Due to exceptionally high demand over this summer period, changes and/or cancellations will be subject to additional charges.
1. We are a small family run Glamping Site. This means that cancellations can have a large impact both on us and on those we turn away in favor of someone who has already booked and who then cancels late.
2. If you have to cancel your stay, please notify Ciara Tiernan immediately by phone 07729881352 and email (email@example.com) or post and every effort will be made to re-let the property.
3. There will be a refund of the deposit paid up to 3 weeks before the start day of your stay if you have to cancel your booking with the exception of the administration fee mentioned above.
4. If the stay is cancelled in the period within 3 weeks before the start date of the visit, no monies shall be refunded and the balance of the full cost is still payable to us. We will make all reasonable efforts to re-let the accommodation, but if we are unable to do so, you will remain liable for the total cost of any nights which have not been re-let.
5. However there are exceptional circumstances when late cancellation of your visit because of a bereavement or sickness in the family or any similar unforeseen occurrence outside your control which prevents you taking your stay, that we may consider refunding part or all the money owed with the exception of the administration fee mentioned above. We reserve the right to treat such cases on its own merits.
6. If you fail to arrive at Willowtree Glamping Mournes to take your booked accommodation, then you will be remain liable for the total cost of your booking.
7. The Proprietors reserve the right to alter or cancel the booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If cancellation by the proprietor is necessary the monies received shall be returned in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
8. Holiday Insurance is easy and prices are competitive – for more information check to see policies run by your home and car insurers. We strongly recommend that holiday insurance is secured at the time of your booking. *Covid -We would advise that you consult your holiday insurance when making a booking to ensure you are covered in the event of a cancellation relating to Covid.
*COVID-19 if your booking is affected by lockdown we can offer you alternative dates, gift vouchers or a refund (please note the £50 administration fee still applies). Please note alternative dates may be at a higher rates during the summer months.
We look forward to welcoming you to Willowtree Glamping Mournes for your next staycation.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your dog(s) to Willowtree Glamping.
Canine Code of Conduct: For your pet’s safety and the consideration of other guests, we do ask that dogs and their owners follow a few simple rules while they are staying:
Should you have any questions about what you have read, please ask us.